How to choose partners for negotiation?
- Log in to your profile (Email, Password).
- Click on "Book meetings now" (See the green field above).
- From the list of participants, or using the filter or keyword
(Search), find suitable negotiating partners. Learn more about each
company by clicking on their name.
- If you are interested in meeting with the selected company (open its profile), click the "Request meeting" button. You can write a message to the counterparty and then send the request by clicking on "Send request".
The counter-party will be notified of your request by automatic email.
Your request for a meeting can either confirm and choose time or decline. You will also be informed of their decision via automatic email.
- You can also see your already-confirmed or received meeting requests in your profile in the "Meetings" menu - here it is necessary to "Accept" or "Decline" the meeting.
You will have only confirmed appointments in the final schedule, so
respond to your meeting requests as soon as possible ("Confirm" -
"Decline") to let your partners know if they can count or arrange for a
different meeting .